Monday, July 19, 2010

Heat wave

It's been a steamy week here in L.A., but we're finding ways to beat the heat. Last weekend, Calvin took his first dip in a pool at a trial session for parent-tot swim classes. Here he is nervously watching the plastic doll used in demonstrations.














And at home, he's spending a lot of time in just a diaper. He especially likes rolling around and lounging in bed. It's the most forgiving surface when he gets tired of sitting up and topples over.











1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Has he ever seen a plastic doll before? It would seem not. I'd be horrified, myself!
    I see he's keeping his round belly, at least until he starts crawling. His eyes are changing color, I think.
    once again, thanks for the blog. I just want to scoop him up! Nana

    ReplyDelete